Adam Miller is an artist on a grand scale. He paints big figurative paintings with lots of characters. They look like classical paintings but the characters are all contemporary, except for the odd mythical creature. Last year I wrote an article about living masters working today and Adam was in that list of artists.
Here is what we talk about:
- We need art now more than ever,
- The origins of message in the art,
- Working in other mediums,
- Creative heroes,
- Art training in Florence,
- Advice to young artists,
- Impostor syndrome,
- Future projects,
- Capitalism and art,
- Alternative ways of funding art,
To find out more about Adam and his work
Thanks for listening!
Theme music by The Argyle Pimps. Thanks lads.