Including Teresa Oaxaca, Pamela Wilson, Mia and Michel Bergeron, Mario Robinson, Conor Walton, Danielle Krysa aka The Jealous Curator, Dina Brodsky, Antrese Wood, Maria Stoljar and Patricia Watwood, this episode is packed full of juicey arty goodness.
Here are the highlights:
- 0:04:46 ~ News
- 0:04:54 ~ Daniel Maidman and Vincent Desiderio
- 0:05:46 ~ Joseph Lorusso’s workshop
- 0:06:12 ~ Teresa Oaxaca
- 0:23:00 ~ Pamela Wilson
- 0:31:09 ~ Mia and Michel Bergeron
- 0:42:20 ~ Mario Robinson
- 0:53:54 ~ Patreon for emerging artists question
- 0:55:30 ~ Submission open calls
- 0:57:30 ~ Conor Walton
- 1:15:31 ~ Felicia Forte
- 1:58:29 ~ Danielle Krysa AKA The Jealous Curator
- 2:17:00 ~ Dina Brodsky – Art Grind Podcast
- 2:23:16 ~ Antrese Wood – Savvy Painter Podcast
- 2:45:00 ~ Maria Stoljar – Talking with Painters
- 2:54:26 ~ Book recommendations
- 2:58:00 ~ George O’Hanlon – Natural Pigments
- 3:25:43 ~ Patricia Watwood reading
Referenced in the podcast . . .
Theseus – Daniel Maidman’s book of his conversation with Vincent Desiderio
Joeseph Lorusso’s workshop in Italy
Teresa Oaxaca’s drawing DVD
Teresa Oaxaca clothing line – House of Oaxaca
Pamela Wilson’s workshop
Mia Bergeron’s online mentoring
Michel Bergeron’s blog and instagram
Mario Robinson’s Watercolor Portrait DVD
Mario Robinson’s book
Poets Artists Submission calls
The Gaze: Female, Male, Queer
Danielle Krysa’s book
Danielles Krysa’s podcast
Art Grind Podcast
Savvy Painter podcast
Antrese Wood’s mentoring
Talking with Painters Podcast
Mythos by Stephen Fry
Factfullness by Hans Rosling
George O’Hanlon on the Suggested Donation Podcast
Patricia Watwood Paper
Other artists mentioned in this episode who have been on the podcast . . .
Cover image is of The Red Ball Project by artist Kurt Perschke.
Thanks for listening!
Theme music by The Argyle Pimps. Thanks lads.